28th July 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Health Psychology) of Birmingham City University?

I would like to apply for MSc(Health Psychology) course in Birmingham City University. So, can I know the process for admission in this university for this course? Please help me to know about the procedure and the requirements also.

2nd August 2019, 04:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Health Psychology) of Birmingham City University?

The Birmingham City University offering M.Sc. in Health Psychology course. The duration of this course is 1 year in full-time mode. For September intake application can be made through University's official website.

In order to enroll for the M.Sc. in Health Psychology course, you should visit at https://mysrs.bcu.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/SIW_IPP_LGN and create an account. For all future process login using your registered e-mail and password. Then start filling application form fill all necessary details carefully. Then submit a scanned copy of all required documents. Then pay the application fee and complete the application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. If you are successful with your application, they will send you up to date information alongside your offer letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?