17th August 2019, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BS(Automation and Systems Integration Engineering Technology) at the Purdue University?

I want to secure admission in BS(Automation and Systems Integration Engineering Technology) course at the Purdue University. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in university? Please help me to know about the admission process.

26th August 2019, 11:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BS(Automation and Systems Integration Engineering Technology) at the Purdue University?

Application for BS in Automation and Systems Integration Engineering Technology program can be made online through the official website of Purdue University. To apply for this course you should visit at https://apply.commonapp.org/login?ma=571%20 and create an account. Then fill the all necessary details and submit all required documents. Before the final submission, you will need to pay the application fee and complete the application form.

For any query regarding admission, you should contact the Office of Admission, Email: [email protected],
Tel: 765-494-1776.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?