17th August 2019, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BS(Automation and Systems Integration Engineering Technology) at the Purdue University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in BS(Automation and Systems Integration Engineering Technology) course at the Purdue University then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

26th August 2019, 11:33 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BS(Automation and Systems Integration Engineering Technology) at the Purdue University?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study BS in Automation and Systems Integration Engineering Technology course at Purdue University. Purdue University awards scholarships based on academic merit as well as financial need. Some of the scholarships are mentioned below:
1. Trustees Scholarship
Value - $12,000-$16,000 per year

2. Presidential Scholareship
Value - $5,000-$10,000 per year

3. Marquis Scholarship
Value - $4,000 per year

4. National Merit Scholarship
Value - $500 per year

5. National Hispanic Scholarship
Value - $1,000 per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?