20th September 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study LLB Honours in The University of Law Undergraduate Programmes, UK?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of 12th standard in India and after completing my 12th course I will do LLB Honours in The University of Law Undergraduate Programmes, UK. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

23rd September 2018, 02:38 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission procedure to study LLB Honours in The University of Law Undergraduate Programmes, UK?

As for as my knowledge
1. Firstly you need to read the application form carefully with the Instructions.
2. Fill in the Application Form with all the requirements.
3. Include the Required Documents.
5. Send Your Application with the respective mail address.

Required documents:

-Copy of Identity Card/Passport
-Latest Curriculum Vitae with a recent photograph
-Copies of Degree Certificates and Transcripts
-Personal and Research Statements
-Recommendation Letters
-Writing Samples/Indicators of Research Potential

Shortlisted applicants may be interviewed. Our admission decision will be based on an assessment of the entire application package.

Hope this will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?