20th September 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study LLB Honours in The University of Law Undergraduate Programmes, UK?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in The University of Law Undergraduate Programmes, UK for doing LLB Honours course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

11th November 2018, 05:29 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Requirements to study LLB Honours in The University of Law Undergraduate Programmes, UK?

Requirements to study LLB Honours :

-Bachelor's and Master's degree
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is NIFT's entrance exams for Masters in Fashion management is equivalent to Other MBA entrance exams? 1 14th October 2017 09:59 PM
Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams? 1 12th December 2014 11:45 PM
When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names? 9 10th July 2014 12:04 AM
Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA? 13 3rd April 2014 11:14 PM
Details about all MBA entrance exams? Important dates of the MBA entrance exams? 33 22nd April 2012 03:22 PM