4th April 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MA(Fashion & Lifestyle Brand Studies) in University of Central Lancashire?

I want to secure admission in MA(Fashion & Lifestyle Brand Studies) course in University of Central Lancashire. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in university? Please help me to know about the admission process.

22nd April 2019, 10:53 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MA(Fashion & Lifestyle Brand Studies) in University of Central Lancashire?

Admission Procedure to Study MA (Fashion & Lifestyle Brand Studies) in University of Central Lancashire:

1) You can apply for many of the postgraduate UCLan courses using the online application system through the link mentioned below.
https://my.uclan.ac.uk/BANP/bwskalog.p_DispLoginNon

2) For other post graduate courses you can also apply directly to UCLan by downloading the offline postgraduate application form. Details of filling and submission of this online procedure is mentioned in postgraduate application guide notes.

I am providing you Application form and application guide notes in PDF so that you can easily start your admission procedure without any difficulty and time delay.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Post Graduate Application Form.pdf(189.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Post Graduate Application Guidance Information.pdf(157.9 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?