12th January 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS(Accounting & Financial Management) in School of Business, Economics and Law, The University of Gothenburg?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for MS(Accounting & Financial Management) course in School of Business, Economics and Law, The University of Gothenburg. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

18th January 2019, 06:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS(Accounting & Financial Management) in School of Business, Economics and Law, The University of Gothenburg?

Admission into study MS(Accounting & Financial Management) in School of Business, Economics and Law, The University of Gothenburg is simple process. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are admitted based on their previous higher education credits (ECTS).

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://utbildning.gu.se/education/a...tion-procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?