6th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?

I am a student of BTech Biomedical Engineering in India and after completing my Graduation course I will do MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?
  2. Detailed information about MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  3. Requirements to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  5. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  7. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  8. Procedure to get admission in Masters of Business Management at BiTS (Business and Information Technology School, Germany)?
  9. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Admission procedure to study MS Business Analytics and Information Management in Krannert School of Management?
  11. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  12. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  13. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  16. Admission procedure and requirements to study Doctor of Science and Management of School of Business and Management ITB?
  17. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 632.5 in MAT Dec
  18. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
25th August 2018, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BTech Biomedical Engineering in India and after completing my Graduation course I will do MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study MSc Global Business Management at BHMS with documents like Undergraduate degree certificate, IELTS or TOEFL or Testpodium or equivalent test results, Motivation Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Work Experience (If any) and Copy of Valid Passport. If the application is successful, candidates will get a letter of acceptance within 72 hours. After receiving a letter of acceptance, candidates have to make initial payment within two weeks. Candidates can get the receipt and enrollment confirmation after making initial payment. Candidates have to contact the Swiss Embassy in their hometown for a student visa. The BHMS website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?