3rd October 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech in India and after completing my Graduation course I will do MSc(Artificial Intelligence) at the University of South Wales. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

8th October 2019, 10:05 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech in India and after completing my Graduation course I will do MSc(Artificial Intelligence) at the University of South Wales. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply directly to the MSc in Artificial Intelligence through the official website of the University of South Wale Click Here. Candidates must have register by using their valid E-mail Address, First and Sure name. Those who successfully registered can apply for Admission to study MSc in Artificial Intelligence) at the University of South Wales.
8th October 2019, 11:55 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales?

-University of South Wales-

Step 1 : Prepare all the required documents with scan copies.

Step 2: Apply here ->http://myusw.southwales.ac.uk/login?...ac.uk/apps/new

Step 3: Pay application fees.

Step 4: Check status.

Program URL : http://www.southwales.ac.uk/courses/...-intelligence/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?