3rd October 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi everyone, I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in University of South Wales for MSc(Artificial Intelligence) course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

8th October 2019, 10:25 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in University of South Wales for MSc(Artificial Intelligence) course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.
Yes, you must qualify in the international applicants and requires an English level of IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent to get an M.Sc in Artificial Intelligence) at the University of South Wales. For more details regarding admission process please visit the official website -> Click Here.
8th October 2019, 11:51 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales? Cutoff score required to get admission?

-University of South Wales -

Entrance exams to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales as follows :

-IELTS with 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.

Official website : http://www.southwales.ac.uk/courses/...-intelligence/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?