4th December 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Clinical Epidemiology) in University of Pennsylvania?

Hello Sir, I want to study MSc(Clinical Epidemiology) course which is available in University of Pennsylvania. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this university for this course. Please let me know immediately.

6th December 2019, 09:40 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Clinical Epidemiology) in University of Pennsylvania?

Application for Master of Science in Clinical Epidemiology course id closed now. However, step by step application procedure is mentioned below:
Step - 1
Visit https://upennperelman.radiusbycampus...x6700kx70q.ssc and Complete the MSCE Inquiry Form.

Step - 2
The online inquiry form will be reviewed by members of the Admission Committee. If you succeed in the cursory review, you will receive a full application.

Step - 3
Complete and submit an application along with Curriculum vitae, Letters of recommendation, Official Transcripts, Standardized test scores(GRE/MCAT/PCAT and TOEFL/IELTS)

Step - 4
Once all required materials have been received, you will be contacted to arrange interviews with two or more epidemiology faculty members.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?