4th December 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MSc(Clinical Epidemiology) course in University of Pennsylvania? Fee expenses of MSc(Clinical Epidemiology)?

Hi everyone, can I know about the total fee expenses of MSc(Clinical Epidemiology) course which is available in University of Pennsylvania? I am interested to do this course but I don't know any scope. Can you please tell me about the scope as well?

7th December 2019, 12:39 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MSc(Clinical Epidemiology) course in University of Pennsylvania? Fee expenses of MSc(Clinical Epidemiology)?

An Epidemiologist has multiple job opportunities. Since the profession is concerned with public health, an Epidemiologist can work under public health or health protection services. There are lots of non-profit as well as profit organizations such as medical devices or pharmaceutical companies that offer job positions for Epidemiologists. Government organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Protection Agency (HPA) and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or hospitals offer career opportunities every year. If you love teaching you can go working under universities as a teacher.

Tuition and fees for full-time students over the two-year program amount to approximately $92,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?