30th June 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in University of Nottingham?

I want to secure admission in PhD(Applied Psychology) course in University of Nottingham. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in university? Please help me to know about the admission process.

4th July 2019, 06:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in University of Nottingham?

To enroll for PhD in Applied Psychology program at University of Nottingham you can apply directly through their online application system. Application for this course starting on 8 August 2019 and closing by 23 September 2019.

Visit at https://mynottingham.nottingham.ac.u...AA_REG_CMP.GBL and make a registration. After registration start filling application form fill all necessary details carefully. Then Submit all scanned copy of required documents. Then pay application fee of £40 and complete the application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. After that it will be processed and assessed by the relevant faculty or school. You will be informed as soon as a decision has been made.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?