3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for scholarship to study BE in Nottingham Trent University?

Hello friends, kindly tell me about the scholarship which Nottingham Trent University provides for study BE program. I am preparing for my 12th Board exam and I am interested to study in UK. I have searched for this university and interested to visit their for my undergraduate program. So, please tell me how can I apply for the scholarship?

4th April 2018, 06:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship to study BE in Nottingham Trent University?

Since, you want to study BE In Nottingham Trent University, you must have to complete your class 12th examination in Science stream Studying PCM as a subject combination from a recognized University.
After completing class 12th examination, appear in the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test).
Once, after qualifying in the entrance examination you can get admission in the above mentioned university for BE course. You can expect a scholarship amount of around $ 20,000 to $ 24,000/- per year. This scholarship amount will be renewable for the next three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?