5th August 2019, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of MBA(Digital Technology Management) at the University of Bedfordshire?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have a keen interest to do MBA(Digital Technology Management) from the University of Bedfordshire. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course. Can I know about the semester wise fee structure of this course? Kindly tell me about the admission fee also.

9th August 2019, 06:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of MBA(Digital Technology Management) at the University of Bedfordshire?

The University of Bedfordshire offers Business Administration in Digital Technology Management Executive MBA program Duration of this program is 1 year in full-time mode. There are six intakes in a year for this program(February, April, June, August, October, and November). Application for this program can be made through the University's official website.

In order to apply for Business Administration in Digital Technology Management Executive MBA program, you should visit at https://evision.beds.ac.uk/urd/sits....ORM&code2=0008 and create an account. For all future process login using your registered e-mail and password. Then start filling application form fill all necessary details carefully. Then submit a scanned copy of all required documents. Then pay the application fee and complete the application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. If you are successful with your application, they will send you up to date information alongside your offer letter.

Tuition fee of an MBA in Digital Technology Management course is £12,500 per year.
10th August 2019, 11:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of MBA(Digital Technology Management) at the University of Bedfordshire?

MBA(Digital Technology Management) at the University of Bedfordshire is full time one year duration program. For academic year 2019-20, the international total tution fee for this program is £14,000.

For any queries regarding admission details and fees, please contact at:
Tel: +44 (0)1582 489326

Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?