20th June 2020, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) offered in Centurion University of Technology and Management?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the details of the fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course of Centurion University of Technology and Management. I want to study my BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in this institute so I want to know about the admission and semester wise fee structure.

25th June 2020, 02:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) offered in Centurion University of Technology and Management?

BTech in Mechanical Engineering at Centurion University of Technology and Management is a 4 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.1.48 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.1.32 Lakhs
Year III - Rs.1.32 Lakhs
Year IV - Rs.1.32 Lakhs
Total - Rs.5.44 Lakhs

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.cutm.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?