11th December 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in GRE if cleared 3 arrears papers?

hello
my name is shyam . i would like to take
GRE exams but i have 3 arrear papers
and i cleared them all.
am i eligible to take GRE???????

13th December 2014, 06:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in GRE if cleared 3 arrears papers?

You can appear for GRE examination even if you have any number of backlogs in your graduation degree. But, you should have cleared all your backlogs when you are applying for admission in foreign universities. By scoring good marks in GRE and IELTS examination, you can get admission in foreign universities for pursuing your higher studies. Finally, I conclude that you can appear for GRE examination even if you have backlogs in your Graduation course.
13th December 2014, 11:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for GRE exam even if you have backlogs. That's because any candidate who wants to pursue further education in Abroad can apply for GRE exam and the GRE test center will not ask you any details about your backlogs. So, the candidate even with all backlogs can also apply for this exam

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam will have three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
14th December 2014, 02:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for GRE. There is no issue concerning the eligibility in your case. This is because even though you had three backlogs or arrears, you have cleared them. SO you are definitely eligible for GRE. Prepare well for GRE and do well in the exam.
8th September 2016, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I have history of arrears of 13 but I have cleared all by the end of my graduation,Can I able to get good colleges with good marks in GRE and I let's???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?