4th January 2013, 07:14 PM
ajichowdary

How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

i'm going to 3rd year mechanical engg with7.0 cgpa i want to core companies to work job pls suggest me any companies with my cgpa

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  2. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
  4. How to join core companies after passing 3rd year ECE?
  5. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  6. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester
  7. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  8. Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?
  9. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  10. Companies available to do final year project in mechanical core companies?
  11. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  12. How to do Internship in Core Companies of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Companies which provides training in Delhi NCR to Mechanical engineering student?
  15. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  16. List of Core Companies to do Internship being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  17. How to get a job in core electronics companies after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from Poornima College of Engineering
  18. List of Core Companies for the candidates of Mechanical stream?
21st April 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

what are the qualification needed when entered in core company
30th November 2013, 05:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

What are the requirements needed to join core company's at 3 d year
18th December 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the basic requirements for getting placed in mechanical core companies??? i mean for software companies aptitude ,gd,then technical interview is the process..like wise what is the need for entering mechanical core companies..
14th January 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i got arrear in 1st semester but i cleared and my cgpa is 8.o , i cleared arrears before campus plaement , can i get job or not?
4th July 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

now a days the engineering field was very bad.eventhough more members studied.insteed of that we will get job in core company ????what are the qualifications are need for that??????
29th July 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I am b. tech 2nd year student how can I get job after engineering please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?