13th October 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do my masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech from JNTUK University?

I am from jntuk university I was in my 3 year right now I want to study my 4 year and ms in abroad is there any chance for that???? What is the minimum criteria required for doing the MS in abroad? Can someone please provide me the answer on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program? -- [New]
  2. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  3. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  4. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  5. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  6. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Eligibility for masters from abroad after scoring 55% marks in B.E computers?
  8. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do dual degree in JNTUK after completion of diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  12. How to do masters in abroad after doing B.E from VTU university
  13. Can I do masters From abroad If I am NIOS Pass Out?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  15. Can i continue my B.Tech in abroad after studying 3 years in India?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in JNTUK after applying for PGECET?
  17. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  18. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters? -- [Most Discussed]
19th October 2015, 01:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do my masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech from JNTUK University?

Yes, you are eligible to do Master's degree course in Abroad, after completion of your B.Tech course from JNTUK University. To be eligible to get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Whether to appear in GRE or not depends upon the selection of country you wish to pursue MS course. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?