15th May 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?

I am pursuing btech (EC). Done with third yr.. cgpa is 7.4. 10th%-94 and 12th%- 89.. Am i eligible for applying for masters in good universities of US? Can someone please let me know the correct information on this? Am just looking for doing Masters in abroad now.

Related Questions:
  1. Any fields after B.E ECE related to Mobile/Wireless Communication?
  2. Project name related to wireless communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. New project titles for Wireless Communication Domain
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  6. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  7. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  8. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  9. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  10. Duration and expense of Internship in Telecommunication or Wireless Communication in any company of Hyderabad?
  11. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  12. What are the future aspects of Wireless and Mobile communication course from CDAC Mumbai?
  13. What is the new technology in wireless communication? Project ideas related to that of wireless technology?
  14. Working principle of cordless telephone with block diagram?
  15. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 7th Sem Elective-II Wireless Communication Exam Β– Download Previous YearΒ’s Question Papers
  16. Project title with abstract having both software and hardware in wireless communication?
  17. Which is better between MCA and MSc(CS)?
  18. How may I do M.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering( Wireless communication)? Can a M.Sc(Tech) student do M.Tech through GATE? I've done M.Sc(Tech DSP and ESD at department of Systems design(Andra university)
15th May 2015, 02:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing btech (EC). Done with third yr.. cgpa is 7.4. 10th%-94 and 12th%- 89.. Am i eligible for applying for masters in good universities of US? Can someone please let me know the correct information on this? Am just looking for doing Masters in abroad now.
Yes, you are eligible for Masters in US universities after completion of B.Tech degree in ECE but you must have GRE score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)

GRE Subject Tests

• GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Subject Test- 180 Questions
• GRE Biology Subject Test- 200 Questions
• GRE Chemistry Subject Test- 130 Questions
• GRE Computer Science Subject Test – 70 Questions
• GRE Literature in English Subject Test- 230 Questions
• GRE Mathematics Subject Test- 66 Questions
• GRE Physics Subject Test- 100 Questions
• GRE Psychology Subject Test- 205 Questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?