7th May 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue masters in abroad after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

After completing my degree - BSc Electronics, can I pursue Masters abroad. Is it worth or will I find it difficult coping with the topics/subjects? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. thank you!

9th May 2017, 09:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters in abroad after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Masters in Abroad after completion of your B.Sc. Electronics course from a recognized university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline are eligible to pursue Master's degree course in their respective stream or related streams. You should have a valid GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities.
20th May 2017, 10:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters in abroad after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing my degree - BSc Electronics, can I pursue Masters abroad. Is it worth or will I find it difficult coping with the topics/subjects? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. thank you!
Yes, you can do masters course in Abroad but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score card.

You can choose the topics as per your strength.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?