24th December 2016, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue MS in USA after 42 years old?

I am 42 years now, I would like to pursue MS is USA. I have 10 2 3 years degree 2 years MBA.. will the universities consider me? What is the minimum age limit they will ask for? Can you please give me the right information soon on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  2. Opportunity to study MS Abroad?
  3. From which University in USA can I pursue MCA? What will be the total expense for pursuing MCA from USA?
  4. How to pursue actuarial science program?
  5. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  6. In which country I can do MBA which has wide job opportunity?
  7. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  8. What should I do pursue BDS job in USA after completing the course in India? Is there any extra course to be done in USA?
  9. Can i apply for B.Tech degree in USA after passing 12th in India?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue masters from USA if had 11 backlogs and cleared it now?
  11. Will I be able to pursue Law course from USA if I do 5 years Integrated Law course from India? What is the average course duration and the cost involved over the period?
  12. Best college in USA for studying BBA course?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course at the age of 31 years? Which other courses are available that I can pursue at the age of 31 years? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for PG courses in USA after completion of B.Sc medical course?
  15. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  16. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  17. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  18. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India? -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2016, 06:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MS in USA after 42 years old?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MS course in USA being a 42 years old candidate. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university and those who have good GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores are eligible to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. The age criteria is not a problem for studies in USA. Even if you get an admit from US university, you need to convince the visa officer why you want to study at this time in US to get your US visa approved.
15th December 2021, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I am 42 and want to study in USA.. Is it a wise decision and will I get admission in a good university? Moreover, will I get part time jobs to survive and pay off my expenditure in the USA..?
23rd November 2022, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I am 53 years nd have work exp of 31 years with public sector company. I want to pursue MS from US which is my dream.. Can I now and if so what courses u suggest nd universities with scholarship for me? With that much experience.. Again I need IELTs etc scores?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?