4th November 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?

respected all
please tell me can i go to
australia for study without ilets after 10?????
kindly let me know immediately
thank you in advance

6th November 2014, 10:33 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?

Yes, you can go for further studies in Australia without IELTS. If you are not interested in IELTS, you can appear for TOEFL exam. TOEFL is also an exam similar to IELTS, which is used to test ability of a candidate in English language. You should choose any one between TOEFL and IELTS. Because, without scores of these exams, we cannot apply for admissions in foreign universities. So, completion of any English testing exam is a mandatory requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?