27th June 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD(Finance) in University of Oxford? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of MBA in Finance. I want to study my PhD program in my stream in University of Oxford. Kindly tell me can I eligible? What are the process? How I get admission? Please let me know about this immediately.

5th July 2019, 06:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD(Finance) in University of Oxford? Procedure to apply?

University of Oxford does not offer Doctoral program in Finance. However they offers following course in Finance stream:
1. M.Sc. in Financial Economics - Said Business School
2. PGDip in Financial Strategy - Said Business School
3. PGDip in Financial Strategy - Said Business School

You are eligible for all above mentioned course. To apply for above mentioned Finance program visit at https://apply.sbs.ox.ac.uk/apply/ and fill online application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. After that it will be processed and assessed by the relevant faculty or school. You will be informed as soon as a decision has been made.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?