25th February 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Masters in Economics at University of Oxford? Procedure to apply?

Hello everyone, I am a student of B.Sc in Economics. I want to study Masters Program in my stream in University of Oxford. Kindly tell me can I eligible? What are the processes? How I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  2. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in University of Oxford for Master of Business Economics student?
  4. How to get admission in Oxford University for Masters in Psychology? Scholarship and contact details?
  5. Course structure of PhD(Economics) in Oxford University?
  6. How can I study Masters in Political Science in University of Oxford?
  7. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  8. Details of pursuing post graduation in Harvards or Oxford University?
  9. Jobs after pursuing masters in Economics from Punjab University Chandiagarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Economics at National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics at Cambridge University? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  13. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  14. Difference between B.Math and B.Stat?
  15. Can I get education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study Post Graduate program in Economics at University of Oxford?
  16. After completing graduation in B.Sc Economics am I eligible for Masters in Music?
  17. Post graduate Media related courses available at Oxford University? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is it possible to apply for MBE after finishing masters in Economics from Mizoram University?
4th April 2018, 08:16 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Masters in Economics at University of Oxford? Procedure to apply?

Eligibility Requirements to study Masters in Economics in Oxford University:

>>Candidates must hold a first class or upper second class in undergraduate courses in Economics.
>> Candidates must submit a recent Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score. There is no specified minimum GRE score and these scores are only used to provide useful comparative information in the admissions process.
>> Candidates whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.

***If your qualifications satisfy the above eligibility criteria, you are definitely eligibile for the course in Oxford University.

Procedure to Apply:

>> Candidates will apply using the University's graduate application form. You will need to upload supporting documents required for your course and pay the £75 application fee to submit your application.

For further information, please visit the official website of Oxford University or Click here.
5th April 2018, 08:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Masters in Economics at University of Oxford? Procedure to apply?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to study Masters degree in Economics from University of Oxford after the completion of B.Sc in Economics.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc in Economics from a recognized University can apply for the Masters degree in Economics from University of Oxford.
Eligible candidates have to appear in the IELTS and GRE examination, qualifying in which they can take admission to study Masters degree course from the above mentioned University. Candidates should score a minimum of 6.5 bands in the IELTS for Masters degree admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?