23rd December 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for writing exams to get top universities MBA like IIM and IBS with a distance education?

Am I eligible to write exams to get top universities MBA entrance like IIM and IBS with a distant education b.com certificate from any open university in India? And am I eligible to do MBA abroad with a distant education b.com certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  2. How to do MBA in IIM A after doing graduation in B.Com?
  3. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
  5. List of top universities to do M.Tech in distance education after completion of B.Tech and working?
  6. How to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Statistics and having an age of 19 years?
  7. How to do B.Ed through correspondence?
  8. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  9. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  10. Best distance universities where I can do MBA through distance education
  11. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities?
  12. Is it possible to do MBA in IIT on Distance BBA(H) basis?
  13. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MBA through distance education?
  15. Are candidates with distance education degree eligible for UPSC examinations?
  16. Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?
  17. Universities offering M.Phil through distance learning?
  18. Doing Distance Education from MS University Tamilnadu : Am I eligible for IAS entrance exam? Can I do Regular MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?