1st June 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Physics honours is a helpful course to go abroad and get a job there?

I have passed my 12 standard with biology subject in science stream along with physics, chemistry and mathematics. I am confused whether I can take admission in B.Sc course with physics honors or not. I am also interested in going abroad. Is this course helpful for me to go abroad and even get a job in abroad? Please help.

15th June 2016, 02:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc Physics honours is a helpful course to go abroad and get a job there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 12 standard with biology subject in science stream along with physics, chemistry and mathematics. I am confused whether I can take admission in B.Sc course with physics honors or not. I am also interested in going abroad. Is this course helpful for me to go abroad and even get a job in abroad? Please help.

The aspirant can study B.Sc in Physics course after 12th standard. Regarding the job in abroad it is very difficult to get a job in European countries with the B.Sc Physics qualification.
So you can try for a job in Middle East Countries like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Qatar etc. There are some vacancies are available for graduates. It is easier to get a job with engineering back ground in the gulf countries.
So after the course you have to work and gain some experience in India. The experience in the job will help you to fetch a good job in abroad or in India. It is very difficult to get a job in abroad with B.Sc Physics and without experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?