9th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?

Hello everyone,
I am doing B.Com (Honours). I would like to pursue my Masters from Abroad. Which course would be more helpful for getting ample job opportunity if I do study in Abroad between MBA or M.Com? What are the criteria for applying to get admission in Abroad universities?

10th May 2015, 10:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?

It is better for you to pursue the course of MBA from Abroad.
You will have to at first clear the GMAT Examination and you will also have to clear the TOEFL Examination.
So you will have to prepare for these two Examinations from now on as you will have to devote some time in your preparation in order to clear these Examinations so that you can get admission to the best Universities Abroad for the course MBA.
The option of doing MBA is better than the course of the M.Com.
So make sure that you are prepared for the two Entrance Examinations so that you can be admitted to the best Universities Abroad as it will be very beneficial for you in the long run.
So try to get yourself admitted to the course of MBA as soon as possible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?