29th June 2019, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MEng(Building Services Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to do MEng(Building Services Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University then what are the benefits available for me? I want to know that is it really beneficial for me or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

2nd July 2019, 08:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MEng(Building Services Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University?

Liverpool John Moores University's program focus on student employability with industry-informed practical learning and opportunities for work placements. It is one of the highest climbers nationally in the Research Excellence Framework ranked 61st for world-leading and internationally excellent research. The Student Opportunities Team run events throughout the year to help you make the most of your time in Liverpool. So it is beneficial to study in Liverpool John Moores University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?