29th June 2019, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MEng(Building Services Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University?

Sir, it is my dream to do MEng(Building Services Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

30th June 2019, 02:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MEng(Building Services Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University?

Entrance exams available to study M.Eng(Building Services Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University are as follows:-
IELTS
TOEFL
GRE
LSAT
30th June 2019, 10:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MEng(Building Services Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University?

To pursue MEng(Building Services Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University, candidates from non native English speaker country have to qualify at least one of the following English proficiency test;

IELTS (International English Language Testing Service),
Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic,
Or
TOEFL iBT

Candidates can get more information on the below mentioned official website link;
https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/study/courses...irements/india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?