13th August 2021, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Pharmacy undergraduate courses Abroad on 12th basis?

Hello everyone, I am in 10th standard right now. I like Pharmaceutical Sciences. I don't like Engineering or other Medical streams. What are my career options? I want to go Abroad for my further studies. Can I go to Abroad and study an undergraduate course of Pharmacy after my 12th? Is it beneficial?

14th August 2021, 05:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Pharmacy undergraduate courses Abroad on 12th basis?

Yes, it is beneficial to study Pharmacy undergraduate courses abroad after the 12th class. If you wish to study Pharmacy abroad it is important to check where your qualification will be recognized. There are several opportunities available after completing BPharmacy such as you can join Military Pharmacist, Veterinary Pharmacist, Hospital Pharmacist. Abroad studies sharpen your skills in dealing with customers who hail from a wide variety of backgrounds and speak different languages.

The basic eligibility requirement may vary from country to country and university to university. The minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Chemistry along with a combination of biology, physics, and Mathematics with a minimum score of 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The student must clear language proficiency examinations like TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE.
14th August 2021, 05:30 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Pharmacy undergraduate courses Abroad on 12th basis?

The answer is YES.

You will have better job opportunities as compared to India.

• Good curriculum.

• Availability of world class colleges and universities.

• Part time job opportunities.

• Better salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?