4th January 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Archaeology on 12th basis in Abroad?

Hello,
I am in 10th class. I like History and Mathematics. I don't like Science. What is my career options? I want to go Abroad for my further studies. Can I go to Abroad and study Archaeology after my 12th? Is it beneficial?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Archaeology postgraduate course in Abroad rather than in India?
  2. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  4. What should I do to study Archaeology/Literature in Abroad after completing B.Tech+M.Tech(CSE) Dual Degree?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  6. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Forestry) in Abroad for 12th Science student? Best country to study?
  8. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  10. Scholarships available to study in Abroad on 12th basis?
  11. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  12. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  13. What should I do to study B.Sc in Archaeology having scored 77% in 12th class? Best Colleges offering this course in India? What will be the syllabus for this course?
  14. MA in Archaeology is possible after BA from Punjab University?
  15. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  16. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  18. Can science students opt Archaeology for graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?