31st March 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD(Biotechnology) in University of Chemistry And Technology, Prague?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to do PhD(Biotechnology) in University of Chemistry And Technology, Prague then what are the benefits available for me? I want to know that is it really beneficial for me or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

18th June 2019, 05:13 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Biotechnology) in University of Chemistry And Technology, Prague?

University of Chemistry And Technology has over 800 doctoral students conducting cutting-edge research work in all of its four faculties. You will work closely with your advisers, primarily as scientific assistants, assisting with research projects in addition to completing any required coursework. You can complete your studies either as full-time students or as a combination of full-time and distance learning. Prague researchers were very successful within the European Community framework program, HORIZON 2020, and are actively involved in developing many new research projects and collaborations. So it is beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology from University of Chemistry And Technology, Prague.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?