31st March 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Biotechnology) in University of Chemistry And Technology, Prague?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of PhD(Biotechnology) course available in University of Chemistry And Technology, Prague? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

18th June 2019, 10:01 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Biotechnology) in University of Chemistry And Technology, Prague?

Duration of PhD in Biotechnology is 4 years full time mode. This program will deliver in Czech language. Strength of this program is 15 students. The study is focused on the scientific and research work in biotechnological processes and is based on comprehensive knowledge of the chemical, biological, engineering and economic disciplines, and the knowledge of the specific properties of plant, animal and microbial cells. For more details regarding course program visit at https://fpbt.vscht.cz/studijni-syste...taily/jazyk/en
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?