5th January 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

Hi sir, I am interested to do my BS in Abroad and I am interested to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. But my parents are not allowing me. So, I want to show them the benefits. Kindly let me know about the benefits of this course in this university?

9th January 2019, 07:27 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

Amsterdam is such an exciting place to study Bachelor in International Business program. In Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences you can customize your program by choosing electives, specializations or up to two additional languages. Strength of a class is 30 students only so you will get a lot of class time contact with your faculty and study adviser. This university also provide a three year International Business program. So it beneficial to pursue Bachelor in International Business program from Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. For more details you can visit to http://www.amsterdamuas.com/programm...e/why/why.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?