20th August 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

I am interested to apply for Bachelor in International Business course in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

28th September 2018, 08:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

Apply procedure to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences is given below.

You can apply online through the below mentioned website link.
https://app.studielink.nl/front-office/?brinCode=28DN

Fill the application form to registered yourself.

Once you have registered and fulfill the eligibility criteria to study, you will receive an invitation automatically by email from the*Central Student Administration*(CSA). You will be required to submit copies of diplomas and previous education for evaluation before due date.
You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.amsterdamuas.com/programm...udy-check.html
28th September 2018, 02:27 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: How can I apply to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

1. Sign up in Studielink, preferably before 1 May but no later than 31 August.
2. When you have signed up in Studielink and possess a non-Dutch diploma, you will automatically receive an invitation by email from the Central Student Administration (CSA) to submit copies, before a specific deadline, of your non-Dutch diplomas and previous education for evaluation.

3.Applicants will receive an invitation per email from the programme to send their resume and a motivation letter to check if the programme is a good match.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?