30th August 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BS(Industrial Psychology and Safety) in Embry Riddle Aeronautical University?

Hi friends, I came to know that BS(Industrial Psychology and Safety) course is providing in Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. I would like to know that if I am doing this course then what kind of benefits I will get? Please reply to my question asap.

14th October 2018, 01:36 AM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Benefits of studying BS(Industrial Psychology and Safety) in Embry Riddle Aeronautical University?

-Industrial Psychology currently has the highest growth rate of any occupation according
to the Bureau of Labor’s Occupational Handbook.

-At 53 percent, industrial psychology has the highest percentage of expected change
amongst the top 20 fastest growing occupations for 2012 to 2022.

-Earnings in this field outpace the overall job market, especially for those who have a
high level of education and experience.

-Other factors influencing salaries include the economic sector, organization size and
geographic location.

-While only a handful of states offer salary information on industrial psychologists, the
states that are reporting information are showing interesting and promising trends.

-The chart below provides 2014 salary and 2012-2022 growth rate as reported by the
Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?