30th August 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BS(Industrial Psychology and Safety) admission in Embry Riddle Aeronautical University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for BS(Industrial Psychology and Safety) course in Embry Riddle Aeronautical University? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

14th October 2018, 12:46 AM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Requirements to secure BS(Industrial Psychology and Safety) admission in Embry Riddle Aeronautical University?

1. You need have the completed college.
2. You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following.
- TOEFL
- IELTS
15th October 2018, 11:44 AM
Raksha M S

Default Re: Requirements to secure BS(Industrial Psychology and Safety) admission in Embry Riddle Aeronautical University?

In order to consider your application , you need fulfill following requirements:

1. You need have the completed college Or university degree.
2. You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following.
- TOEFL.
- IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?