4th December 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MEng(Mechanical Engineering) at the University of Birmingham?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to do MEng(Mechanical Engineering) course at the University of Birmingham. I just want to know after completing this course from this institute what benefits I will get? Please let me know as soon as possible.

5th December 2019, 08:37 PM
Vismithagowda

Default Re: Benefits of studying MEng(Mechanical Engineering) at the University of Birmingham?

Since it's one among the best universities as known.

Students are well prepared with both theory as well as the practical as the project conducted there are in collaborated environment and multidisciplinary.

Also the university is very close to the UB racingwhich provide you best mechanical training with improved team working skill.

Coming to the placement international companies give visit to the compus as a result some former student work at Mercedes and xtrac ltd.

Even travelling the whole country is nota problem since the university have it's own railway station at it's compus.

And the student studying there are from different part of the world on meeting the like minded people will give a great experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?