23rd January 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?

I have cleared btech in civil engineering from india.now i want to study in canada.but i dont know the procedure for visa and admission and even i dont know what to do in canada i mean what courses are available for me and what is fees and is any scholarship available and can i do any type of labour work in my extra hours ror earning money and for paying fees..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the best way to get an admission in MS in USA or Canada so that I may get spouse visa easily?
  2. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?
  5. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  6. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?
  8. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  9. Will there be any Scholarships for the candidates who scored above 90% in SSLC Exam?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  11. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?
  13. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure?
  14. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  15. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  16. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  17. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  18. How can I get full scholarship for carrying out my studies in USA, UK or CANADA? I've completed my 12th std in commerce stream
27th January 2014, 07:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?

There is no need to worry as long as this discussion forum is present. We will definitely help you and guide you to the right direction. Since you have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering, so you should pursue MS in Civil Engineering in Canada if you want to study in Canada. For this you need to give two entrance exams which are :-

- GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS

You need to choose certain universities (4-5) as per your scores in the above entrance exams and apply in them through online application with a strong SOP. Then after getting selected you need to choose in which university you want to pursue your course. Then you need to apply for VISA. For rules of VISA, click here.For universities as per IELTS scores, click here.

The top universities of Canada are :-
1.University of Toronto
2.University of British Columbia
3.Simon Fraser University
4.University of Alberta
5.McGill University
6.University of Calgary
7.University of Waterloo
8.Université de Montréal
9.York University
10.University of Saskatchewan
11.McMaster University
12.University of Western Ontario
23rd March 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?

I am doing b.tech in information technology. My cgpa is 9
1 . I want to go for Gre aftr b.tech
Can u plz tell me about the scholarships offered to indian students in canada after clearing Gre. Wt score i need to have for availing scholarship. Plz help me
23rd March 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.tech in information technology. My cgpa is 9
1 . I want to go for Gre aftr b.tech
Can u plz tell me about the scholarships offered to indian students in canada after clearing Gre. Wt score i need to have for availing scholarship. Plz help me
29th April 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I passed b.com final in India from Punjabi university
Chandigarh next leant study in Canada advice next coursein releated
17th October 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done my diploma in civil engg in 2013 now i am working as a site engg and want to do b.tech from UK , Singapore, Australia so plz tell me the process to get admission in anywhere as i told . and also tell me about scholarship.

Thank you
20th October 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for USA without GRE ? I took only ielts exam and I got 6.5 overall. Pls suggest
17th June 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wanna ask how to get admission in canada universities for b.tech in computer science,means which entrance exam i have to give to get in good colleges.
2nd December 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to do btech from Ukraine university , Is bachelor in computer engineering from Ukraine is valuable or not?
5th December 2019, 10:25 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do btech from Ukraine university , Is bachelor in computer engineering from Ukraine is valuable or not?
Ukraine's education is not very good. If you wanted to do a Bachelor in Computer Science then you should opt for developed countries like Germany, Australia, Italy , USA etc. Pursuing bachelor from Ukraine will be worthless.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?