6th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Best university between University of Divinity and University of Melbourne for MS course? Procedure to get admission?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Mechancal engineering course and want to know which university is best between University of Divinity and University of Melbourne for MS course? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  2. List of institutes offering PG course in Mining in Abroad countries like Australia, Canada, USA?
  3. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  4. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  5. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  6. Can I study MS in University of Melbourne if appeared in B.Tech 8th semester with a backlog remaining?
  7. List of colleges which offer M.Phil(Sociology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Best universities in Canada for doing MBBS after Zoology Honours?
  9. Which university is best to do Ph.D among Oxford University, Cambridge University, Pennsylvania State University and Heidelberg University? Procedure for taking admission in these universities?
  10. Ph.D from USA after M.A in English?
  11. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the colleges for MS in Biotechnology from abroad
  13. How can I get admission in B.Ed after completing BA (English)? When is the entrance exam and what is the procedure of admission?
  14. How to take admission in Pune, JNU university? Procedure to take admission? I have got 467 rank in IP university
  15. Which is the best mechanical engineering college in the world?
  16. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  17. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  18. Which university is the best one to pursue degree? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?