19th July 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?

1.It is necessary to write both TOEFL and GRE for taking Master degree admission in USA?
2.fee details?

Related Questions:
  1. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  2. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  3. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  6. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details about GRE and TOEFL? Best institutes in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and rest of India? Which is the best university for engineering in USA?
  8. Whether to take GRE or TOEFL for pursuing PhD in US?
  9. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  10. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  11. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  13. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  15. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  16. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  17. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  18. Among TOEFL and IELTS which one will help me to pursue Master degree in USA? Specific courses in Physiotherapy offered in USA?
27th July 2014, 04:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?

1. Yes, both TOEFL and GRE are necessary to get admission in the US universities and pursue master degree course. If you are not giving TOEFL, then you need to atleast give IELTS exam since score of IELTS is also accepted by many universities.

2. The fee details depends on the institute, course and credit hours you take. For good institutes, the cost of living will be high. For course fees, it depends on the credit hours you take. For eg. if you take 3 credit hours for a course per semester then it may range to 9000$. Living cost depends on the area of your residence and usually ranges between 350-800$ per month.
28th August 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?

What is fee of gre coaching centres in hyderabad and TIMES as well?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?