5th November 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the steps and procedure to apply for masters degree from USA?

what is the step by step procedures to apply ?
to do masters in usa

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  2. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  3. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  4. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  5. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  6. Will I get admission in USA after doing graduation(B.Tech from IETE? Procedure and steps to be followed for admission?
  7. List of top universities in USA for doing masters degree in forensic science and psychology?
  8. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  9. Whether Masters degree is possible in USA after completion of B.Com?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India?
  11. Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree?
  12. Can IT background students do psychology program in USA? -- [New]
  13. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have completed M.Sc Organic Chemistry long back?
  15. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in UK with the help of scholarship?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech course?
  18. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
8th May 2012, 12:38 AM
parat

Default Re: What are the steps and procedure to apply for masters degree from USA?

First step is you have take Exams like GRE,TOEFL or GMAT it depends on which discipline you want to do master degree.When you qualified in this exams with best ranking you can get seat for Master degree.By taking this examination you can go to USA also.
10th March 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the steps and procedure to apply for masters degree from USA?

how much score i should get in gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?