19th July 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Business related courses in Post Graduation available in University of Sheffield? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join University of Sheffield for studying my Post Graduation there. I am from Osmania University studying BCom Honours. I want to know that University of Sheffield provides Business related courses in Post Graduation or not? If yes, then how can I get admission?

27th July 2019, 06:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Business related courses in Post Graduation available in University of Sheffield? Procedure to get admission?

University of Sheffield offers following Post Graduation program in Business:
1. M.Sc. in East Asian Business
2. M.Sc. in Management (International Business)
3. M.Sc. in Business Finance and Economics
4. MBA(Master of Business Administration)
5. M.Sc. in International Management

You can apply online for these courses through the University's official website. Visit to https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/postgrad...?keys=Business chose a course and click on "Apply Online" tab. When your application is submitted you will receive an email confirmation containing your application number. Your application will be process within 4 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for interview. Unsuccessful applications will be notified by email.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?