3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Post graduate Media related courses available at Oxford University? Procedure to get admission?

Hello everyone, I am interested to join Oxford University for study my Post Graduation there. I am from Delhi University studying B.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication. I want to know that Oxford taught Media related course or not? If yes, then how can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Management related courses offered in University of Oxford?
  2. What are the media related post graduation degree courses are available in Jadavpur university?
  3. How to get admission in Oxford University for graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Oxford University for Intermediate student?
  6. What is the admission procedure followed for doing B.Tech in Oxford University?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Tech in Oxford University?
  8. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  9. Which are the medical PG courses included in AMUPMDC? List of the related colleges? Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission?
  10. What is the criteria to pursue CDAC course?
  11. Procedure to study M.Tech(Nanotechnology) in University of Oxford, MIT and University of Georgia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  12. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  13. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Admission procedure for science courses(Excluding Biology related courses) in SXC?
  15. Procedure to get scholarship to study Post Graduation in Oxford University?
  16. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  17. Admission in Oxford University for Online BA English (honours)?
  18. Which university is best to do Ph.D among Oxford University, Cambridge University, Pennsylvania State University and Heidelberg University? Procedure for taking admission in these universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?