21st August 2019, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

Is campus interview available for MS(Computing and Information Science) students at the Case Western Reserve University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the course named MS(Computing and Information Science) which is available at the Case Western Reserve University. I am planning to do this course. I just want to know whether this university provides campus interview for such candidate?

24th August 2019, 10:50 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is campus interview available for MS(Computing and Information Science) students at the Case Western Reserve University?

Yes, campus interview is available for MS in Computing and Information Science students at the Case Western Reserve University. They offer many opportunities to connect students with the employer. Case Western Reserve University conducts many Employer Events: Career Fairs, Information Sessions, On-Campus Interviews, Consortium Recruiting, etc. For more details regarding placement, you should visit at https://case.edu/postgrad/employers/employer-events
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?