23rd April 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Continuing B.Tech Abroad after 2nd year?

sir is there any chance to continue my b.tech study in abroad,now I am studying 2nd yer in Chennai

12th May 2014, 08:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Continuing B.Tech Abroad after 2nd year?

As you asking here that you want to do B.tech and that also continuing after 2 years of gap between your study so I am going to tell you about something about b.tech study and clearing your doubts as far as possible as much I know.

you can continuing your b.tech study after 2 years of gap also because study is a that thing that the more you learn the more you gain and for that many university launch many programs for study after your breakup or gap between your study so that you can learn a lot or more from study as much as you can do.

So that you can apply for study your b.tech after also giving a gap between that so that they can helps you for this as they can and also with their rules and regulation. And for that you have to study hard and work hard for your studies that you can continue after you giving a break to it. So that you can continue. And first of all you need a visa for doing this in your study that helps you for your legal confirmation to stay in abroad that could help you for this.
24th August 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Continuing B.Tech Abroad after 2nd year?

After 2nd year of B.Tech can I go to abroad to continue B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?