15th August 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is campus interview available for MS(Engineering Science and Mechanics) students at the Georgia Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the course named MS(Engineering Science and Mechanics) which is available at the Georgia Institute of Technology. I am planning to do this course. I just want to know whether this institute provides campus interview for such candidate?

28th August 2019, 02:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is campus interview available for MS(Engineering Science and Mechanics) students at the Georgia Institute of Technology?

Yes, a campus interview is available for Master of Science in Engineering Science and Mechanics students. You can find job opportunities with the university's industry partners including Caterpillar, Georgia Tech Panama, Maersk Line, Damco, Unilever, etc. While pursuing Master of Science in Engineering Science and Mechanics course you will regularly meet leaders from such organizations, both at the executive and the operational management levels.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?