15th August 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Engineering Science and Mechanics) in Georgia Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Dear friends, please help me to secure admission in Georgia Institute of Technology for MS(Engineering Science and Mechanics) course. I just want to know which are entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score also to secure admission.

28th August 2019, 02:49 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Engineering Science and Mechanics) in Georgia Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Graduate Record Examination(GRE) is required to study Master of Science in Engineering Science and Mechanics course at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Your GRE scores are expected to be at least 153 in the Verbal, 155 in the Quantitative, and 3.0 in the Analytical sections for the MS program. Also, you are required to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?