1st October 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Is campus interview available for MSc(Forensic Speech Science) students at the University of York?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the course named MSc(Forensic Speech Science) which is available at the University of York. I am planning to do this course. I just want to know whether this university provides campus interview for such candidate?

5th October 2019, 05:51 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Is campus interview available for MSc(Forensic Speech Science) students at the University of York?

Yes, campus interview available for M.Sc. in Forensic Speech Science course students. Their graduates have gone on to employment with police services and forensic laboratories, and have become academic researchers. After completion of this course, you can also apply for membership in the International Association for Forensic Phonetics and Acoustics.
6th October 2019, 02:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is campus interview available for MSc(Forensic Speech Science) students at the University of York?

-University of York-

Course Name : MSc(Forensic Speech Science)

Internships are available you will have to apply for that with required and matching skills for call.

Career opportunities are available in the following below domains as follows :-

-Academic research.
-Computing and software development.
-Emergency services.
-Forensic speech laboratories.
-Police.
-Security services.
-Teaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?